my playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yesterday I went to the bible study held here on the Air Force Base. I always look foward to these events but then I always get so nervous for some silly reason. I went and there were about 20-25 women. All who are in the military or retired from the military. It was the "kick off" for the new year. We had brunch and signed up for which bible study we would like to do during the next few months. The two we had to chose from were

1. Believing God, by Beth Moore
2. Breaking Free, by Beth Moore

I always have wanted to do Breaking Free because I feel there is so much in my life I wish I could break free from. But I began my day praying about which one to do. I ended up with Believing God. I figure if I truly believe all God has to say in His word I can break free and trust Him in all things.  Since moving here to AZ and not knowing anyone it was nice to have fellowship with other christian women. I am home a lot and at this time I am trying to enjoy this time but I have found myself getting ancy to do something. With one car between my husband and I makes it chalenging to do much but I do believe God knows and cares about my life. I constantly am thinking to myself how thankful I should be to still be alive and married.

No comments:

Post a Comment