my playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today I read about how
God is the head of Christ = ONE GOD
Christ is the head of the Church = ONE BODY
Husband is the head of the wife = ONE FLESH

I am trying to learn what it is to be a woman of God. I never feel like I am a good wife or a good woman in general. I have a hard time matching things and wearing make up ...etc. I sometimes I feel I don't know where I belong. I feel bad at times for my husband because I feel I wish I was better at being a beautiful woman...a woman who reflects her God. Whe fears the Lord.
So I am doing bible study on this desiring to become more like the woman God created me to be. God intentionally made me a woman.

I have been gone for awhile in Michigan for my sisters wedding. What a fun time. I loved being with my family and seeing friends. I haven't seen some of my friends since graduating high school... eight years ago! Crazy how time goes by.

This weekend my husband and I are going to a family life weekend to remember. Its a retreat for married couples. I am so excited because this is really needed for us. We struggle just like any other couple. I hope it will be a life change for the both of us. I try to make Tyler know he is loves and respected but I am not sure I do a good job. At times I wish things were different or I wish I could change certain things but I can't. So I always ask myself, "Ashley, Are you believing God? " I trust my Father in Heaven that I am right where I need to be. I need to trust and obey. Trust and obey..for there is no other  way.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts. They're always so encouraging, especially knowing someone is going through the same thing. Thank you for sharing your life. Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete