my playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Adventure

Yesterday was my husbands birthday! I surprised him with "birthday" pancakes (an idea from Pinterest)


 - Then we fell back asleep.lol After we woke back up we decided to go out for supper & go watch the Hobbit. We haven't been to a movie in almost a year- I am a horrible movie watcher. What I mean is that I get bored quickly & I like to be able to get up and move if I want. So I really didn't want to go to watch the Hobbit....all the Lord of the Rings movies are sooooo long (but good, I know).
But for Tyler's birthday I really wanted to go for him. Well, what can I say? I loved it! I was so excited thru the whole movie & half way thru it I turned to my husband & told him I want to go on an adventure! I am serious too. I talked to God about this. I know He can make all things possible - And truly when I look at my life it has been an adventure...just not like the hobbits. lol

Over all we had a great day. We came home to our kitty who was happy to see us!
 
Waiting to watch the Hobbit!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment